These maple glazed pecans are perfect for either snacking on or adding to any salad, they are toasty and sweet. I like to add them to my winter squash salad, because if you’re like me, you like a crunch in your salad. But they do come with a warning, it will be difficult to prevent yourself from snacking on them as they cool.
Maple glazed pecans
Course: Side Dish
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium skillet over medium low heat, add the pecans.
- Toast the pecans, tossing every 2 minutes until they are brown and toasted.
- Add the maple syrup and stir until completely coated.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the salt.
- Transfer the pecans to a parchment lined baking sheet. Separate so they will not stick together and allow to cool.
These maple glazed pecans would also be delicious on top of ice cream, cake or a sundae.