f you’ve tried these Hell’s Fire Chips or any other recipe on the blog, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 1-4 ounce bag potato chips
- Franks hot sauce, to taste
- 1-4 ounce tub of blue cheese crumbles
- Arrange a handful of the chips in a single layer.
- Spread evenly the hot sauce so each chip is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the blue cheese crumbles over the chips.
- Arrange another layer of chips on top in an even layer, add more hot sauce and sprinkle with more blue cheese.
- Repeat one last time, a layer of chips and the rest of the blue cheese.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 521mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 0g Protein: 8g