A quick and healthy blue cheese dressing that is not just for salads.
Last week we enjoyed this dressing as a dipping sauce for buffalo rosemary skewers because we all know how well blue cheese pairs with chicken and hot sauce.
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- To a mixing bowl add the 2/3 of the blue cheese and buttermilk.
- Using a fork, mash the blue cheese into the buttermilk until as smooth as possible.
- Add the mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Stir in the rest of the blue cheese crumbles.
- Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container for up to 1 week.