White Chocolate Pistachio & Cranberry Fudge comes together in minutes and is pretty and festive enough to give as a gift. Not too sweet, just creamy and delicious with a little crunch from the pistachio’s and slightly tart from the cranberries.
If you’ve ever made fudge, you’ll know that it’s a little time consuming. You have to temper the liquid to get it to the right consistency. Well, no candy thermometer is needed for this recipe because this fudge is quick and easy. You can even get your kids involved and they could present them to their teacher as gifts.
Great gifts for teachers and neighbors
To make the gifts, I just bought party favor bags, put in the fudge and tied up with festive gift tags, how easy is that?! Last year I made a white chocolate cranberry & pistachio bark that is also very easy and what about enjoy a delicious cup of white chocolate hot chocolate, that would be delicious with any of these treats. So many choices for the white chocolate fans out there. I’m also posting a white hot chocolate recipe next week, yum!
If you’ve tried this White Chocolate Pistachio & Cranberry Fudge or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see daily recipe updates.
- 28 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 32 ounces baking white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces dried cranberries
- 4 ounces shelled pistachios, unsalted
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper measuring 15 x 8 inches.
- Place into an 8 x 8 inch square baking dish in a 'cross' shape. This is to help remove the fudge easily from the pan. If you increased the ingredients for more servings, you will need to use a larger pan.
- To a saucepan add the condensed milk over medium low heat and bring to a very low simmer, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the white chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted. Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, cranberries and pistachios. Pour the mix into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.
- Once set, cut into 2 x 2 inch squares. If it is too hard to cut, leave at a room temperature for 30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 377 Saturated Fat: 11g Cholesterol: 11mg Sodium: 56mg Carbohydrates: 43g Protein: 5g