White chocolate cranberry & pistachio bark is a lovely festive treat. Melted white chocolate is studded with dried cranberries and nutty pistachios then allowed to harden, then it’s ready for eating.
I’m feeling very festive with the striking red and green colors of this white chocolate cranberry & pistachio bark. An easy sweet treat of white chocolate studded with dried cranberries and pistachios.
I love the festive colors of this bark. It is such an easy and fast way to create a sweet after dinner treat that satisfies those sweet cravings, but you don’t feel so guilty because it has dried fruit and nut. I love how the richness of white chocolate is cut with the tartness of the dried cranberries and the roasted pistachios give a great nutty crunch.
I buy the pistachios from Trader Joe’s that are already roasted, unsalted. If you cannot find pistachios already roasted, spread the nuts on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This bark would also be a lovely homemade gift for your kids teachers or give some to the mail man to give him and energy boost on his daily rounds. Just wrap a couple of pieces up in clear bags and tie with festive string or ribbon.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 ounces dried cranberries
- 3 ounces roasted unsalted pistachios, shelled
- Line a baking sheet with the parchment paper.
- Put the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir.
- Repeat, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread the chocolate onto the parchment paper into an even rectangle (about 8 inches by 10 inches)
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries and pistachios evenly over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404 Saturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 48mg Carbohydrates: 46g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 40g Protein: 6g
This nutrition calculation is provided by Nutronix that is only a guideline and not intended for any particular diet.