Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon is a beautiful dish and gourmet enough to serve for fine dining evening at home or special event like an intimate dinner for someone special. Salmon is a dish I like to serve when I’m entertaining and want to cook something a little special. This salmon dish has a delicious crispy lemon parmesan topping made from panko breadcrumbs along with fresh dill, both pair beautifully with salmon.
I recently added a new Lemon Pepper Spaghetti recipe that is one of best side dishes I have had with this salmon. Pic below.
This recipe would work with different kinds of firm flesh fish. Halibut, mahi mahi, cod, even swordfish.
I love the combination of the lemon with the Parmesan and along with the dill, they all work really well with the salmon.
The topping is prepared in 2 stages:
- Mix the panko, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, dill, salt, pepper and a mix of butter and olive oil.
- Dijon mustard is spread onto the top of the salmon, along with salt and pepper. The breaded topping is then added and the dijon acts like a delicious ‘glue’ to hold it all in place.
Side Dish Ideas
- Grilled Parmesan Garlic and Basil Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Broccoli with Lemon
- Roasted Asparagus with Lemon Ricotta Sauce
If you’ve made this Lemon Parmesan Crusted Salmon or any other recipe leave a comment below. I love to hear from my readers!