How do you make salsa verde?
If you’ve tried this Grilled Salsa Verde or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 2 pasilla peppers
- 6 medium tomatillos, husks removed, rinsed cut into quarters
- 1 medium jalapeño
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat outdoor grill.
- Grill the pasilla peppers and jalapeño until the skin is blackened.
- Put the roasted peppers in a glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap for 30 minutes.
- Grill the tomatillos for 3 minutes per side , set them aside.
- When the peppers are cooled, using a paper towel rub them to remove the skin and roughly chop.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until puréed.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 30 Sodium: 148mg Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 1g