These strawberry popsicles are sugar-free sweetened only with pineapple juice and honey. You can get your vitamin C and be ready for the summer with these good-for-you popsicles.
These delicious treats have oldany names around the world, in England we call them ice lollies, ice pops or ice bar in other parts of the world and in the U.S. they go by their brand name Popsicles. Whatever you call these delicious treats that are enjoyed by children and adults alike to cool off when the weather is getting warm.
Strawberries remind me that the warm weather is coming and popsicles help cool me off. Are you ready for summer? I could eat these popsicles all day, they are cooling, refreshing and good for you because you get a serving of fresh fruit. Don’t buy, make!
I loved the maker that I used. I purchased it from Amazon and what I like about it is well made and sturdy, which is good because it will be getting a lot of use this summer. If you want to buy one you can find it here > link.
Strawberries are this months ingredient for the 30 day challenge that I participate in every month with some fellow bloggers.
Check out all the other lovely strawberry recipes below from everyone who took part in our 30 day strawberry challenge.
- Strawberry Pound Cake by Lovefoodies
- Strawberry Crisp by Num’s the Word
- Strawberry Creme Bars by Life Currents
- Strawberry Pudding by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Strawberry Cheesecake Stuffed Angle Food Cake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Fresh Strawberry and Peach Salsa by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Glazed Strawberry Lemon Yogurt Loaf by Who Needs A Cape?
- Strawberry BBQ Chicken by Savory Experiments
- Strawberry Zabaione by Blessed Beyond Crazy
- Frozen Strawberry Easy Dessert by Noshing With The Nolands
Affiliate links are included and if you decide to make a purchase through my link, I may be paid a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
To learn more about how our affiliate program works click here.