Pork and Cranberry Crostini. Tender roast pork tenderloin slices with sweet cranberry sauce and sage mustard mayo on crispy baguette slices. A VERY flavorful holiday appetizer.
I’m going to be honest, I ate too many of these when I made them. Well, it was lunch time and I’m thinking, if you’re going to overeat that’s the best time to do it. The flavor combinations are so perfect. The herbaceousness of the pork, the creamy sage mustard mayo and the sweet cranberry all marry very well with the crispy baguette.
This appetizer could not be easier and it’s customizable. You can use any leftover meat, beef, chicken, turkey that you have in the fridge, or, you make this recipe from scratch. Simply rub a pork tenderloin with salt, lots of freshly ground black pepper and dried sage.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes in a 475 degrees F oven until the internal temperature reaches no less than 145 degrees F for medium rare and allow to cool. Easy, right?
This crostini is perfect for holiday entertaining, last minute guests or a New Year’s Eve get together. Whatever your plans are this holiday, have a safe and happy one.
If you’ve tried these Pork & Cranberry Crostini or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see daily recipe updates.
Pork and Cranberry Crostini
Tender roast pork tenderloin slices with sweet cranberry sauce, sage mustard on crispy baguette slices.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Small pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 10 slices baguette
- Olive oil
- 10 pork tenderloin slices
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- To a small bowl add the mayonnaise, mustard, sage, salt and pepper, mix well, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread the bread slices onto a baking sheet, drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden and crispy. Allow to cool.
- To the cooled bread slices, spread a little mayonnaise add a slice of pork and top with cranberry.