Dark Chocolate Espresso Mousse
This dark chocolate espresso mousse is creamy and chocolatey and the addition of the espresso powder just enhances the chocolate flavor even more.
- 6 ounces dark chocolate 70%
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream cold
- 4 ounces white chocolate
To a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate. Microwave on high in 20 second increments, stirring each time until melted. Stir in the espresso powder.
Add the whipped cream to a stand mixer or mixing bowl using a hand whisk, beat until starts to thicken. Add the vanilla and melted chocolate, continue to beat until stiff. Set aside.
- Add the white chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 second increments, stirring each time until melted.
- Pour into a small ziptop bag and seal.
- Cut a tiny corner of the bag and drizzle onto the inside of glasses. Refrigerate for 2 minutes.
- Spoon in the mousse and refrigerate for 6 hours until set.
- Top with white and dark chocolate chips.