If you’ve tried this Cucumber Gin Fizz Cocktail or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 4 ounces cucumber infused gin * see note for recipe
- 2 ounces triple sec
- Soda water
- 2 cucumber ice cubes ** see note
- 2 slices of cucumber for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add the cucumber infused gin and triple sec, shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Add a cucumber ice cube and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber.
* Pour 4 ounces of gin into a sealable container. Add 4 slices of cucumber, seal and let sit at room temperature for up to 4 days.
** Using a mellon baller, scoop a round of cucumber and freeze.
Serving Size:1 drink
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 164 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 22mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 12g Protein: 2g