Cucumber Gin Fizz
Cucumber Gin Fizz is a play on the classic gin fizz. With cucumber infused gin and a splash of soda, this is a perfectly refreshing drink for those summer barbecues, family gatherings or romantic evenings with the sunset.
- 4 ounces cucumber infused gin * see note for recipe
- 2 ounces triple sec
- Soda water
- 2 cucumber ice cubes ** see note
- 2 slices of cucumber for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add the cucumber infused gin and triple sec, shake for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Add a cucumber ice cube and top up with soda water.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber.
* Pour 4 ounces of gin into a sealable container. Add 4 slices of cucumber, seal and let sit at room temperature for up to 4 days.
** Using a mellon baller, scoop a round of cucumber. Add to an ice cube tray and fill with water and freeze.