Baked Brie with Strawberries and Rosemary
Baked Brie with Strawberries and Rosemary is an easy and impressive dish to serve when entertaining.
Creamy brie pairs perfectly with sweet strawberries and fresh rosemary served on top of a delicious, crunchy multigrain crispbread. What is better than warm melted cheese?
The strawberry sauce could not be easier to make. Strawberry jam is simply mixed and warmed with fresh strawberries and rosemary. While the fruit is heating up, a whole wheel of brie is baked for 10 minutes until softened and then topped with the delicious sauce and you have a little savory sweet situation going on.
As I mentioned, this baked brie is perfect for entertaining and there’s very little cooking involved. If you can heat up fresh strawberries and fruit spread in a pan tun on your oven, you can make this. Serve this the next time you entertain and you WILL impress your guests.
Another popular way of serving baked brie is wrapping it in pastry. I made my version by adding ham in this Baked Ham & Brie in Puff Pastry
The brie will be very soft when it comes out of the oven which is why I suggest baking it on parchment paper. This way you can use the paper to move the brie to a serving dish without handling it and risk it bursting open before you serve.
If you’ve made this Baked Brie with Strawberries and Rosemary or any other recipe leave a comment below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 4 ounces fresh strawberries, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 brie wheel
- 2 teaspoons toasted slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 °F with shelf in the center.
- To a medium saucepan over medium low heat add the strawberries, fruit spread and rosemary. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add the brie wheel to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the brie for 10 minutes until soft to the touch.
- Remove the brie from the oven and top with the strawberry sauce garnished with slivered almonds and serve with your favorite cracker.
Amount Per Serving Calories 111Saturated Fat 4gCholesterol 28mgSodium 178mgCarbohydrates 3gSugar 2gProtein 6g