This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias
Baked brie with strawberries and rosemary is an easy and impressive dish to serve when entertaining. Creamy brie pairs perfectly with sweet strawberries and fresh rosemary served on top of a delicious, crunchy multigrain crispbread. What is better than warm melted cheese?
I usually shy away from sugar sweetened jams and spreads because I like to avoid sugar wherever possible, until I was introduced to the new, better for you Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread that is sweetened with honey. My first thought was how delicious this spread would be on sandwiches. I then began to think about how other ways to use the spread, like with this baked brie.
The sauce could not be easier to make. Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread is simply mixed and warmed with fresh strawberries and rosemary. While the fruit is heating up, a whole wheel of brie is baked for 10 minutes until softened and then topped with the delicious sauce and you have a little savory sweet situation going on with that jalapeño creeping up in the back of the tongue. Creamy brie along with sweet Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread and fresh fruit is the perfect topping for crunchy Wasa Multigrain Crispbread. I love a good nutty flavor when choosing a cracker that complements the toppings. Wasa multigrain crackers are made with no preservatives, low calorie and Non-GMO project verified so I know that I’m snacking smart.
Smucker’s have many other varieties for you to check-out, you can find them > here. Before you go out and buy this delicious spread, I have a rebate offer to share with you, earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread. When you’ve earned your rebate, you can find all the Smucker’s products as well as the Wasa Multigrain Crispbread at Walmart. The spread is in the jelly aisle, crackers are in the cracker aisle.
As I mentioned, this baked brie is perfect for entertaining and there’s very little cooking involved. If you can heat up fresh strawberries and fruit spread in a pan tun on your oven, you can make this. Serve this the next time you entertain and you WILL impress your guests.
Tip: The brie will be very soft when it comes out of the oven which is why I suggest baking it on parchment paper. This way you can use the paper to move the brie to a serving dish without handling it and risk it bursting open before you serve.
This is the dish that I love to serve, what is your favorite dish to serve when entertaining?
- 4 ounces fresh strawberries cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 brie wheel
- 2 teaspoons toasted slivered almonds
- 16 Wasa multigrain crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F with shelf rack in the center
- To a medium saucepan over medium low heat add the strawberries, fruit spread and rosemary. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add the brie wheel to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the brie for 10 minutes until soft to the touch.
- Remove the brie from the oven and top with the strawberry sauce garnished with slivered almonds and serve with Wasa multigrain crackers.