April showers bring May flowers, but in this case they also bring an April showers cocktail with edible flowers for garnish. Gin, fresh lemon juice, agave pink grapefruit juice are perfectly blended to make this the perfect springtime drink.
If you’ve tried this April Showers Cocktail or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see daily recipe updates.
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 6 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- Edible flowers for garnish, optional
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, lemon juice, agave nectar and grapefruit juice, shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour into a coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with edible flowers (optional)
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 182 Sodium: 1mg Carbohydrates: 13g Sugar: 10g