April showers bring May flowers, but in this case they also bring an April Showers Cocktail with edible flowers for garnish. Gin, fresh lemon juice, agave pink grapefruit juice are perfectly blended to make this the perfect springtime drink.
The perfect springtime cocktail
Is there really alcohol in this?
Not a gin drinker
If you’ve tried this April Showers Cocktail or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 3 ounces gin
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 6 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
- Edible flowers for garnish, optional
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, lemon juice, agave nectar and grapefruit juice, shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Pour into a coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with edible flowers (optional)
Serving Size:6 ounces
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 176 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 2mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 9g Protein: 1g