Santa’s Rum Spiked Milk
Santa’s Rum Spiked Milk is delicious treat for a hard-working gift giver. Vanilla ice cream, coconut milk, rum and cinnamon are blended and garnished with grated nutmeg.
If you like spiked eggnog, this is an easier recipe but just as good because it is made with vanilla ice cream, a North Pole cocktail.
We all know that Santa deserves milk and cookies at all of his stops, but don’t you think he would be extra pleased with this treat? It will also help get him through the night.
This recipes makes 2 drinks, but I think since Rudolph is in charge of the sleigh he should not drink and sled. So Santa is going to get very happy. He looks happy, right?
Santa’s Rum Spiked Milk doesn’t have to be just for Santa. I’ll be serving them Christmas Eve when we have a couple friend over for dinner. Everyone loves a milkshake.
If you find out that Santa is on the wagon this year, or you want to make these for your kids, skip the rum or substitute a non-alcoholic extract like almond, vanilla, maple or mint.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 ounces dark rum
- Small pinch ground cinnamon
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
- Spread the coconut on a small plate. To another small plate add the honey.
- Dip the rim of the glass in the honey, then into the coconut to get an evenly coated rim
- To a blender, add the ice cream, coconut milk, rum and cinnamon and blend well. Pour into the glasses and garnish with a little grated nutmeg.
Serving Size8 ounces
Amount Per Serving Calories 595Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 30gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 58mgSodium 120mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 3gSugar 37gProtein 7g
If you’ve tried this Santa’s Rum Spiked Milk or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!