Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins with a hint of orange, sounds like a winning combination to me. Perfect for those chilly fall mornings with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
Nutella on the inside and Nutella on top.
Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins – Step by Step
To a mixing bowl sift the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Mix. To a separate bowl add the sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice. Whisk until blended. Add the dry ingredients to the wet in batches until well mixed.
Fill muffin cups 1/3 of the way with the pumpkin mix. Add 1 teaspoon of nutella. Swirl using 2 toothpicks.
Add more pumpkin mix to fill the cups, then swirl in more nutella on the top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted. Turn the muffins out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
If you’ve tried these Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-13 ounce container Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pan with cake liners.
- To a mixing bowl sift the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt. Mix.
- To a separate bowl add the sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice. Whisk until blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet in batches until well mixed.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 full. Drop 1 teaspoon nutella into the center and swirl. Top with more pumpkin batter. Swirl more nutella on the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a wire rack until cooled completely.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 170 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 21mg Sodium: 198mg Carbohydrates: 30g Protein: 2g