No bake berry lemon tartlets are an easy and very spring-like dessert. With a lemon graham cracker crust, delicious lemon curd filling and topped with fresh berries these tartlets are brightly colored berry treats.
We’ve had a pretty wet winter in Los Angeles and it is very much needed. The sun is now shining and it’s time to showcase the bright colors of spring and seasonal berries are the best way to do this.
I’ve teamed up once again with some of my fellow bloggers to bring you ‘the best berry recipes’. Check out The Best Berry Recipes recipes below from bloggers who took part in our 30 Day Berry Recipe Challenge
- Blueberry Breakfast Pastry from Life Currents
- Yummy strawberry Cheesecake from Manila Spoon
- Best Ever Breakfast Strawberry Fruit Salad from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Raspberry Buckle from Savory Experiments
- Raspberry Chocolate Tart from Num’s the Word
- Fresh Strawberry Crisp from The Kitchen is My Playground
These no bake berry lemon tartlets could not be easier and you don’t need to be a baker, because I’m not and I even I can do it. I took a little help from the grocery store by using graham cracker for the crust and added a little lemon zest for a little extra fresh taste. I also used store bought lemon curd at the filling (again, nice and easy), then it’s just a matter of decorating the top with raspberries and blueberries.
The tartlet pans are 4-inches round and (here’s another easy part), the bottoms are removable so it helps you pop the tart right out of the pan. Are you seeing how really easy they are now?
The tartlet pans are available for purchase online. Search for mini tartlet pans.
These tartlets are perfect for brunch, a springtime lunch or delicious dessert for entertaining. However you choose to serve them, your guests will think you turned into a master dessert maker, but only you will know how easy they are.
- 1/2 cups/10 sheets Graham crackers
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 15 ounces lemon curd
- Raspberries & blueberries
- Break-up the graham crackers into a food processor, add the sugar and lemon zest.
- With the processor running, slowly drizzle the butter through the feed tube until it looks like sand.
- Grease four 4-inch tartlet pans with unsalted butter.
- Add 1/3 cup of the graham cracker mix to each of the tartlet pans and press firmly. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours divide the lemon curd between the tarts, then top with the berries.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 571 Saturated Fat: 17g Cholesterol: 45mg Sodium: 469mg Carbohydrates: 80g Sugar: 80g Protein: 2g