Lemon Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce
Creamy and sweet, lemon panna cotta with raspberry sauce is a light, creamy, easy dessert that you can make ahead, refrigerate, then serve when you’re ready for dessert.
Panna cotta (Italian for cooked cream) is just that. It’s cream cooked with sugar, gelatin and any flavoring you choose. It is then refrigerated in moulds and allowed to set, dessert done! For this panna cotta I chose to flavor with lemon because I’m ready for Spring.
Panna cotta is not just a spring/summer desserts, I’ve made one for Christmas too, that looks very festive, pomegranate panna cotta. I layered pomegranate jello with orange infused panna cotta in small shot glasses. This is one of my favorite ways to present it because it looks so stunning, take a look here > pomegranate panna cotta.
This lemon dessert is just 1 of 11 lemon recipes I’m bringing you today because I’m taking part in a 30 day lemon challenge with some fellow bloggers. You can find all of their delicious recipe links below.
Check out all the other lovely lemon recipes below from bloggers who took part in our 30 Day Lemon Challenge.
- Buttery Lemon Garlic Rice by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Lemon Brulee Tart by Life Currents
- Lemon Cardamom Scones by Manila Spoon
- Lemon Garlic Chicken by Savory Experiments
- Creamy Lemon Layered Pie by Who Needs A Cape?
- Lemon Panna Cotta by Culinary Ginger
- Lemon Pie Bars by Noshing With The Nolands
- Lemon Pudding Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake by Num’s the Word
- Mini Meyer Lemon Loaves by Liv for Cake
- Zingy Lemon Chicken Wings by Lovefoodies
If you’ve made this Lemon Panna Cotta with Raspberry Sauce, please leave a comment below. I love to hear from my readers.