Perfectly refreshing for those hot summer days, a classic Tom Collins is made with very few ingredients. Just gin (vodka can be used), fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, club soda and garnished maraschino cherries served in a tall glass.
- 3 ounces gin
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup * see note
- Club soda
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and simple syrup into a tall glass with ice.
- Stir until combined.
- Top up with club soda and garnish with the cherries.
* To make simple syrup add equal parts granulated sugar and water to a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 142 Sodium: 8mg Carbohydrates: 12g Sugar: 11g