Cashew Milk Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
Cashew Milk Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer is a delicious, seasonal, non-dairy coffee creamer that you can make yourself at home from scratch.
It’s the holiday season and we’re all trying to stay warm. There’s nothing more warming, or comforting than a hot and tasty coffee flavored with festive peppermint.
Serve alongside some delicious shortbread or any cookies of your choice for dunking.
I have been making my own almond butter weekly for the past 10 years but never made nut milk until this and I recently just started making my own oat milk. It is all so easy!
For this I chose my one of my favorites, the cashew nut. You can also make this with almonds.
My husband and I are dairy free (by choice) so now that we have the option to change which types of nut milk we drink by being able to make them ourselves is life changing.
More Coffee and Creamer Recipe Ideas:
This Cashew Milk Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer is delicious on its own or try it in this Creamy Almond Coconut Cashew Coffee. It is so good!
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- To a large container, add the cashews and cover with water. Soak for 4 hours. Drain.
- To a blender, add the cashews and 8 cups water. Blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth.
- Add the cashew milk to a pan over medium low heat until warm, not simmering. Whisk in the honey until melted then whisk in the cocoa powder until well mixed, then whisk in the peppermint extract.
- Remove from the heat and serve immediately in your hot coffee, or add to a container with a lid and refrigerate until ready to use. Use within 10 days.
Serving Size1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 202Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 0mgSodium 14mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 6g
If you’ve made this or any other recipe leave a comment below. I love to hear from my readers!