Baked Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks
These Baked Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks are everything you want in a drumstick. Bathed in a sweet and tasty Asian sauce with a little kick, these drumsticks fall-off-the-bone delicious. No messing around, even though they can get a little messy.
The food that leaves you licking your fingers and wiping your face is usually the tastiest and these drumsticks are no exception. These are, yes I know I have sauce all the way up my cheeks and I don’t care, fun food to eat. Grab a handful of napkins and go to town on these bad boys.
These Baked Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks are a delicious and finger-licking appetizer that is good anytime. I ate a few right out of the fridge for lunch and they are just as delicious cold. This recipe makes a lot of drumsticks which makes them great for entertaining.
The preparation of these could not be easier. They are first marinated in the sauce the get the flavors into the chicken meat and also keep it moist and juicy. They are then baked in the sauce until it is reduced to a thick and delicious sauce.
Because this is a thick, sticky sauce it can make a mess of the baking pan. To make cleaning the pans easier, I double layered them with aluminum foil. If not, you’ll be scrubbing for days and sending me hate mail.
This recipe is part of a 30 day challenge with some of my fellow bloggers and this month it is chicken. Check out all the other lovely chicken recipes below from everyone who took part.
- Mini Creamy Chicken Stroganoff Pot Pies by Lovefoodies
- Slow Cooker Chicken Strogranoff by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken by Savory Experiments
- Basil, Chicken and Hard Boiled Egg Macaroni Salad by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Homestyle Chicken Noodle Soup by Who Needs A Cape?
- Polynesian Chicken Sandwich by Num’s the Word
- Extra Crisp Fried Chicken by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch