Pear juice is infused with fresh ginger and mixed with Champagne or sparkling beverage of your choice, for a delicious, festive drink.
This Pear Ginger Champagne Cocktail is an oldie but goodie recipe of mine that I just updated with better pictures and a video.
Is there anything more special than enjoying Champagne for a celebration like the holidays or New Year’s Eve? 31st December also just happens to be National Champagne Day, so there is another reason to imbibe.
This is a simple drink with delicious flavors of pear juice and fresh ginger. Since bottled pear juice is available all year round, this cocktail can be made anytime of the year for baby showers, weddings, bridal showers or entertaining.
I prefer a good champagne, but you can also use sparkling wine or prosecco. Make it for the whole family or the non-drinkers by using sparkling apple cider. Serve in champagne flutes to make them extra special.
I was entertaining a few friends a couple of weekends ago and tested out a couple of new recipes on them to go with this Pear Ginger Champagne Cocktail. The first recipe was Cheese, Chive and Rosemary Puffs (< click text for recipe) that are crazy easy because they use store bought puff pastry.
The second recipe I tested on them was Mini Roast Beef Yorkshire Pudding Bites (< click text for recipe). They’re like a British Sunday beef roast dinner in party form. Luckily everything was a hit and I had happy guests.
If you have made this Pear, Ginger Champagne Cocktail, or any recipe of this website, leave a comment or question below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 1 bottle chilled champagne, or sparkling beverage of your choosing
- ¼ cup pear juice
- 1 piece fresh ginger, peeled
- Fresh pear slices for garnish
- To a small saucepan over medium-low heat add the pear juice and ginger slice. Heat for about 5 minutes until you can smell the ginger, do not allow to boil or simmer. Turn off the heat, transfer to a jug and refrigerate until cooled.
- Remove the ginger slice and discard. Pour half of the pear ginger juice into a champagne glass. Top with champagne (or sparkling beverage of choice).
- Garnish with slice of fresh pear.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244 Sodium: 21mg Carbohydrates: 60g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 24g Protein: 3g