This post has been sponsored by Sea Cuisine®. All opinions are my own.
Teriyaki sesame salmon with roasted vegetables is a quick and easy lunch or dinner that will certainly satisfy an Asian food craving. Teriyaki salmon is baked right from the freezer along with a delicious mix of vegetables that are roasted and tossed in an Asian dressing.
I’ve had my freezer stocked with Sea Cuisine® frozen seafood for quite some time now and they have been a life saver. Between getting ready for the holidays and cooking for the family for this blog, it has been a busy couple of months.
Sea Cuisines range of seafood gives me a great range of choices when it comes to getting a quick meal on the table. I roast the vegetables and salmon once and I have a fast lunch for 2 days so I can keep my work day flowing and not be interupted by having to think about lunch.
Last week I used their mango habanero tilapia to make tacos with cilantro lime slaw, as well as one of my favorites, lemon pepper scallops with sautéed squash, which was a lovely light dinner one warm evening in October. For this dish, I used Sea Cuisine® pan sear teriyaki sesame salmon. Wild Alaskan salmon is pan seared with delicious flavors of soy sauce, ginger and garlic, so flavorful and delicious.
With the cold weather here, it’s hard to find a light and healthy dish to make, but still warm and comforting. Roasting vegetables are always my go-to for time like these.
To add extra flavor to roasted vegetables I like to add herbs, but in this instance I give the vegetables an Asian flair with a really easy dressing of soy sauce, sambal (a chili paste which is my favorite condiment for adding a lot of flavor to dishes), fresh ginger, agave for sweetness and sesame oil which mirrors the flavors of the salmon.
If you’ve tried this Teriyaki Sesame Salmon with Roasted Vegetablesor any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to see daily recipe updates.
- 3 ounces snow peas
- 1 carrot, cut into strips
- 3 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teapsoon sambal
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 package Sea Cusine® teriyaki sesame salmon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread the vegetables onto a foil lined baking sheet. Drizzle with vegetable oil, mix and spread into an even layer. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to 400°F. Add the teriyaki salmon filets to a foil lined baking sheet. Add the salmon to the oven with the vegetables and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- While they cook, add the soy sauce, sambal, ginger, agave and sesame oil to a bowl. Whisk in the olive oil until thickened. Drizzle all over vegetables, mix to coat well.
- Serve the salmon alongside the vegetables and garnish with sesame seeds.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 164 Saturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 540mg Carbohydrates: 13g Protein: 3g
More Sea Cuisine Recipes