If you’ve tried this Shaved Carrot Fennel Salad with Ginger Dressing or any other recipe on the blog, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know it turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons mirin
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 medium or 4 large carrots, peeled
- 1 fennel bulb, cleaned and quartered
- Black sesame seeds
- To a bowl add all the ingredients except olive oil.
- Whisk and add olive oil until mixed. Set aside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, going down the length of the carrots, shave off long ribbons and add to a large bowl.
- Slice the fennel very thin and add to the carrots.
- Toss the carrots and fennel with the dressing and serve.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143 Saturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 1193mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 7g Protein: 3g