The cold weather is here, but that’s no excuse to cut back on exercise and good nutrition. It is important to fuel well during the cold weather and protein is very important before and after exercise and Aloha’s natural premium protein powder can give you all the nutrition you need. Made with whole foods with natural nutrients, 18 grams of plant protein, no added chemicals amino acids, vitamins or minerals and no artificial fillers, flavors or sweeteners. This is an all natural powder that can be incorporated into a a delicious vanilla or chocolate shake, a comforting hot chocolate drink or a healthy energy bar that can be enjoyed anytime.
Aloha protein powder is a great addition to the bars to get all the nutrition needed.
You can get started on your healthy journey right now because Aloha have a free trial available to you. Just visit this link and you will be taken to the page to order, just pay $4.79 shipping and handling, while supplies last. In a few days you’ll be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup Aloha vanilla or chocolate premium protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, or peanut if you prefer
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 bar semi sweet chocolate for drizzling
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper, 8 x 15 inches.
- In a mixing bowl combine the almond flour and protein powder.
- Add milk until comes together like a dough.
- Mix in almond butter and cranberries.
- Put the mixture into pan and smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or freezer for 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from the pan using the paper.
- Cut into 4 x 1 inch size bars.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave safe dish for 20 second increments.
- Drizzle the bars with the chocolate and sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Keep refrigerated and wrap the bars with parchment paper because they are very soft they will fall apart in your hand.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 200 Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 57mg Carbohydrates: 10g Protein: 9g