Seasoned with chili powder and brown sugar bacon, wrapped around chicken. I don’t know what to say about how good these are, but ‘it’s bacon me crazy!’
If you’ve tried these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewers or any other recipe on the blog then don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how they turned out in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers!
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound bacon strips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top.
- Coast rack with cooking spray.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Cut bacon strips into thirds, wrap each piece around a chicken cube, and slide several onto each skewer.
- Mix brown sugar and chili powder in a shallow bowl.
- Coat wrapped chicken pieces in brown sugar mixture and arrange skewers on prepared rack.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until bacon is crisp.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262 Saturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 343mg Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 14g Protein: 8g