Avocado martini? Yes, that’s avocado IN a martini, it’s not as strange as it sounds. The avocado doesn’t do anything to the flavor, it just adds texture and great color with sweetness from the orange liqueur, the tartness of the lime and addition of the soda. This avocado martini is a perfectly refreshing drink that is perfect for sipping on those warm summer evenings.
- 3 ounces Greenbar TRU organic vodka
- 1 ounce Greenbar FRUITLAB orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon California avocado
- Juice of 2 limes
- Soda water
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice until smooth.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker, except for the soda water.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
Using a fine mesh strainer, strain into a chilled martini glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
You may also like: