Avocado martini? Yes, that’s avocado blended IN a martini. The avocado doesn’t do anything to the flavor, it just adds texture and great color with sweetness from the orange liqueur, the tartness of the lime and addition of the soda. This avocado martini is a perfectly refreshing drink that is perfect for sipping on those warm summer evenings.
This martini is not as strange as it sounds. I mean, the level of creativity that is out there with cocktails has grown a lot in the more recent years. It’s very light and refreshing and with the addition of orange liqueur, it has a lovely sweet orange flavor and a little tang from fresh lime juice.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon avocado
- Juice of 2 limes
- Soda water
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Mash the avocado with the lime juice until smooth.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker, except for the soda water.
- Shake for 10 seconds.
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain into a chilled martini glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 291 Sodium: 3mg Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 9g
Organic tequila Paloma cocktail