Next, when you’re at the store getting your ingredients, pick up some lovely Springtime flowers like tulips and daffodils, which can be inexpensive. Arranging them in a simple glass vase (that most people have at home) makes for a stunning centerpiece. To complete the pretty setting a tiered stand filled with the classic British finger sandwiches, cucumber and ham (crusts removed, please) and store bought sweet treats like elegant cookies and cupcakes.
Fresh blackberries are laid out on a small baking sheet and frozen for 1 hour – this is a great way to keep your drink chilled as you sip.
- 1 bottle of Champagne sparkling wine or prosecco, chilled
- 1 2- liter bottle Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale®
- 8 fresh blackberries frozen for 1 hour
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Pour Champagne into Champagne flutes until 1/2 full.
- Top with Canada Dry Ginger Ale® and add 2 frozen blackberries and garnish with sprig of mint.